Sunday, November 20, 2011

38 weeks

Tony and I have developed a new nightly routine.  Before we go to bed we each check our phones, the volume, are they working, etc before we go to sleep.  If either of us gets up in the middle of the night we check them again.  Every so often one or both of us is asking Megan to call us, just to make sure they are STILL working.  She has got to be sick of the “drills” by now.  I vacillate between being calm and patient, and ascting like a crazy person pacing the floors LOL! 



We had our 3rd, yes I said 3rd baby shower yesterday.  I cannot believe how lucky this baby is, she has a whole village just waiting for her to be born.  My mom and dad through this one, and we had an amazing time.  Here are some pics.  I hope everyone ishaving a great day.  MAYBE the next post will be announcing Zoey’s arrival!  Fingers crossed!




6 comments:

  1. How adorable are you guys! I cannot wait to see the "She is here!!!!" announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so charming. Now, I'm on pins and needles waiting for the big announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow baby showers abound!! Lucky little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's REAL close now! I remember when I first started reading your blog...it's gone sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute!! LOVE the pics.

    ReplyDelete