Monday, November 7, 2011

BLOGGER BABY BOOM...

HOLY MOLY!  There was a BLOGGER BABY BOOM the last few days! 

I want to send a HUGE CONGRATS to Jeni and her IFs over at  Love Makes A Family!  Those babies are adorable!!!  I am so excited for all of you, can't wait to read the whole story.

Also sending out tons of love and positive energy to H squared and their two little baby boys at Two Moms and a Baby Bump!!!!! 

It is so weird that I have gotten so wrapped up in each of your journeys.  I actually think about what is going on with you all as I am washing baby clothes, packing and repacking suitcases or diaper bags, or just tripping over the car seat/ co-sleeper/ gymnasium thingy mabob.  It’s very cool that in a way we have all been on this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment