Tuesday, August 2, 2011

22 weeks... holy crap!

So we didn’t see Mama Megan for like 5 days… APPARENTLY Zoey quadrupled in size.  Megan is carrying the pregnancy extremely well and she looks AMAZING.  Seeing the bump grow so much in just a few short days was a shock… in an absolutely GREAT way.  Tony and I are so lucky to have someone so incredible to carry the most precious thing in our world. 

Zoey is also incredibly active and Megan says she is just swimming around all over the place.  I love that, it means she is happy and healthy.  I just hope in later months Megan is able to be as comfortable as possible. 

 22 weeks, ADORABLE!

What's funny is that when we had the ultrasound at 20 weeks another 20 weeks seemed like it would take forever.  Now that we are only 18 weeks out I feel like time is running out on us.  It just seems like we have SOOO much to do and not enough time to do it.  That's normal though right? 

In other news, I woke up from a disturbing dream last night.  Tony and I were in a Toddlers and Tiaras type battle with the dads from "Modern Family" and their daughter.  I woke up screaming.  That baby beauty pageant show works my last nerve!  And then I had another dream that when she was born Zoey was actually a BALLOON!  LOL, am I going crazy?


2 comments:

  1. Ah the weird dreams and panicky feelings....Yup, completely normal for every parent to be!! Just ride the wave and you will be absolutely fine and everything will slot into place, you'll see! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That show drives me nuts! Seriosuly make-up and high heels on a 3 year old is not ok in my world. Can't we just let children be children. Have you guys heard of belly buds? J& T (our daddies) bought them for Ash and recorded them reading stories and just talking to each other and then of course some ABBA on an ipod so the baby can learn their voices. They are really cool.
    Anywho....... have a great day Bobbie

    ReplyDelete