Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MERRY HO HO!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS… I know, it’s just a tad bit late.  I had no idea how busy we were going to be taking care of one tiny little baby!!  I think of some of our fellow bloggers who have had two or three and I think HOLY MOLY!  I don’t know how you all do it.  I hope you have plenty of help.

I hope everybody’s holiday was AMAZING!  I can without a doubt say that this is was the best Christmas EVER!  Even better than the Christmas where I got a bionic woman doll, complete with wardrobe (sigh I miss you Lindsay), and an Incredible Hulk big wheel all in the same year!  Since we are still in the apartment for a little while longer until the house is finished, we decided it would be fun to get a small potted tree.  That way we can plant Zoey’s first tree in the yard.  I know she has no idea what was happening around her, but Zoey was the star of the show this year.  Everywhere she went people were clamoring for an audience with HRH.  I cannot say enough how much I love this kid, and how much I love watching our family and friends fall in love with her as well.






We are still not sleeping enough, but we are figuring it out.  We are together and we are healthy… who could ask for more?

12 comments:

  1. The photo of the three of you speaks volumes...I can see SO MUCH love there! You guys are on the road (or already there) to being the best dads ever. Happy New Year and a kiss on the forehead to beautiful Zoey. She's going to have a surro sister in Hawaii in 2012! Exciting!...Now go get some sleep ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had an amazing Christmas. Zoey is adorable, such sweet little cheeks. You all look happy and in love and tired all at the same time as only a new parent can. Much love to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry late Christmas to you as well! I love the pictures - I think just a little extra because little Zoey looks pretty darn similar to my first born in her newborn days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you... twins are cruel punishment! I promise... it really does get easier! After about four months it levels out. This is especially true if you can begin to introduce cereal sooner than later. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the pictures but the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures! Such a happy, beautiful family! Happy New Year to the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

    My comment published!!!!!!

    Hooray!!!!! :-)

    You can't see me but I'm doing the happy dance right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Beautiful Family... Keep up the good work, sooner than you think, she will be growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much cuteness! Happy new year to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW!!! you guys are adorable!!! wow! have a great weekend and a wonderful safe new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sleep is greatly overrated...oh wait, that's the sleep deprivation talking.

    Happy New Year guys and gal...here's to the adventures that await in 2012 and beyond.

    Mike A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's gorgeous! I have something for you guys. Can you email me your address klrummelhart at yahoo.com ?

    ReplyDelete