Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Babies...


Dear Babies,

Hi!  I’m your daddy and I am so happy that you are coming.  I have thought about and wished for you for so long.  Right now you have no idea what is going on around you, but your Papa and I are frantically trying to get ready for your arrival.  Your Papa… you both are going to love him so much.  He is so incredible and judging by how happy your sister Zoey is when she is pulling on his chest hair he is a great jungle gym.  I strongly encourage you both to grab a fistful of his fur and yank often.  As for me I am just going to love you both every day of my life with all that I am.  We get to see you on the ultrasound tomorrow and even though it will be months before I see your faces, kiss your cheeks, and count your toes I cannot wait to see your little images on that screen.  Until then my babies sleep well.

 

I love you,

Daddy

3 comments:

  1. Lucky babies, lucky family. So excited for you all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never commented on your posts here but I am an avid reader. This entry just made my heart swell with pride and love. I dont know either of you but I am so very very happy for you both and for your babies!

    ReplyDelete